Setting Fonts, Languages and Encoding
Comodo Dragon allows you to configure the font and language that you would like to read the web-page.
- Click the Comodo Dragon icon located at the top-left corner.
- Select 'Settings' from the menu > ''Show advanced settings' link.
- Scroll down and in the 'Web Content' section, click the 'Customize fonts...'.
The 'Fonts and Encoding' dialog will be displayed.
- In the 'Fonts and Encoding' dialog, select the font and encoding settings that you want the browser to display. Please note that the text in the website may not be displayed correctly, if the default encoding is not compatible with the one that is required by the website.
- Click the 'Languages and spell- checker settings' button in the 'Language' section to set the language that you want the browser to display.
- The 'Languages' dialog will be displayed.
By default the Comodo Dragon language is English (United States). Select your preferred language from the drop-down box.
Click the 'Add' button to include the languages that you would prefer to be included. You can remove language.