Displaying/Hiding Application buttons on the Toolbar
Users can manage extension specific settings directly from the extension’s toolbar button. By default, Dragon automatically adds extension buttons to the toolbar.
- To hide an extension button, right-click on it and select 'Hide button' from the toolbar
- Open dragon://extensions and click Disable.
To reinstate the button to the toolbar:
- Click the wrench icon
- Select Tools > Extensions
- Find the extension you want
- Tick the 'Enabled' checkbox.
Right clicking on an extension button also allows you to manage extension specific settings such as (extension) Allow in incognito mode, Options, Allow access to Urls.