Handling the Protocols
Comodo Dragon service enables web sites ask you whether you would like to use their services to handle specific web protocols. In that case, when you visit a email service, you may see a prompt at the top of the page, asking whether you would like to use the email service to open all email links (such as “mailto:” links or “webcal:” links ).
- Click the Comodo Dragon icon located at the top-left corner.
- Select the 'Settings' from the menu > 'Show advanced settings' link.
- Click the 'Content settings' in the Privacy section.
- Select the 'Handlers' from the list of features in the 'Content Settings' dialog.
- Select the 'Allow sites to ask to become default handlers for protocols' allows prompts for protocol handler requests.
- Select the 'Do not allow any site to handle protocols' to disable prompts for protocol handlers requests.
- Click the 'Manage handlers...' button, if you have multiple handlers for the same protocol.
To remove a site, select the handler you would like to remove, then hang over the cursor and click the 'remove this site' link.