You can change your personal details such as alias email address, display picture and configure privacy settings in this interface. You can also change your Unite login password. Click on 'My Profile' tab to modify your personal details.
If you want your display picture to be shown to others, select the check box 'Show and share my display picture'. You can also change the default or current picture to a new one.
To change the display picture
- If you want to set a different picture, click 'Browse' and navigate to the image file stored in your system.
- Select the picture that you want to be displayed. Click 'Save changes'.
Searching for me - This section allows you to choose the types of user for whom your Unite ID will appear in the results of a user-search.
- Only allow my contacts to search for me - Your contacts data will enable to search only for you.
- Allow friends of friends to search for me - Users that are contacts of your contacts, but not necessarily on your contact list themselves. You trust them to search for you because your contact trusts them.
- Allow anyone to search for me - Anyone in the Unite networks that are present in the list of network labels.
- Do not allow anyone to search for me - Bans any user to search for you from your contact and from your friends' contact.
- E-mail address - Displays the email address is to be used as your login user name.
- First name - Enables you to change your first name that was specified during the registration.
- Last name - Enables you to change your last name that was specified during the registration.
- Alias - Enables you to set an alternate name or nick name for you. By default, your email address is entered here. You can change the alias name as you wish.
- You can instruct Comodo Unite to display your name as a combination of your first and last names or your nick name entered in the 'Alias' text field to others in the network. If you want your nickname to be displayed select the check box 'Only allow display alias to others', else leave it unchecked.
You can change the login password you specified during registration.
To change the password
- Click 'Change password' link under 'Security Setting section'.
- Type your password specified during registration in the 'Old password' text box.
- Type your new password in 'Password' text box. The password strength meter indicates how strong your password is. Set a password with a combination of alphabetic, numeric and special characters and with sufficient length to be stronger.
- Retype your new password in the Confirm new password text box.
- Click 'Save changes' for the changes to take effect.