Launching and Using the Service
Once the GeekBuddy client is installed in your system, you can launch the service by clicking 'Get help from a GeekBuddy' tab in the About dialog.
You will be connected to the GeekBuddy service.
Occasionally, you will see friendly messages from GeekBuddy which offer to perform useful services such as improving the performance of your computer:
And within seconds, a Comodo Support Technician will respond in a chat window and ask you to describe the problem
Start chatting! Use the chat window to explain any problems you are having with your computer, or to request any of the GeekBuddy services.
- Double click on the shortcut icon to GeekBuddy from the desktop;
- Click on the 'GeekBuddy' system tray icon or launch GeekBuddy from the Start Menu. Click 'All Programs > COMODO > GeekBuddy > Comodo GeekBuddy'. The GeekBuddy options dialog will be displayed.
- Need help activating? - a Comodo Support Technician will respond in a chat window and ask you to describe the problem.
- Click the 'Activate your service' link and enter the same license key that you used for activating CSU or the license key that you received via email after registering and click 'Next'.
- You account will be verified and activated. The verification and activation is a one time process. You need not enter the License Key again.
- Following activation, you will be connected to the GeekBuddy service.
- Within seconds, a Comodo Support Technician will respond in a chat window and ask you to describe the problem.