Creating Your Comodo Network Center Account Through Comodo Accounts Manager Interface
The Comodo Account Manager Center sign-up page is hosted at https://accounts.comodo.com/. You can also access the page by clicking Comodo Account Server link. When you receive a new license from the Comodo Accounts Manager, you can apply it to CNC at the Licenses tab of the Profile interface by clicking the 'Add license' button.
Clicking the link will open the Comodo Account Management web interface.
To create CAM account
Visit the Comodo Accounts Manager page at https://accounts.comodo.com/. The 'Register or Log In' page will be displayed.
- Click the 'register' link.
- Click 'Sign Up to Comodo Network Center Service' link.
- Select the subscription package you want to use from the list displayed.
- Enter the User Details and Contact Information in the respective sections.
- If you already having an account with Comodo, check 'Yes' box. You will only need to enter your Email Address/Login ID , Password, and Contact Information.
| Note: Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Ckeckbox if you want to be informed about Comodo products updated via mail.
- Read the 'End User License and Subscriber Agreement' and accept to it by selecting 'I accept the Terms and Conditions' checkbox. Click 'Sign Up'.
Your order will be processed and a confirmation email will be sent from Comodo. You can use your email address as your user name along with the password you specified (during the ordering process) to login to Comodo Account Manager.
Accessing you Comodo Network Center subscription through the CAM Web Interface
- Click 'Login'. The login form will appear.
- Enter your Login name (your email address) and password in the respective fields and click 'Login'.
- Your CAM home page will then be displayed.
- The 'Comodo Network Center' tab will display, which displays your Comodo Network Center account details - like your validity period and the number of managed endpoints allowed. This area also allows you to upgrade your license key and change your login password.
- The 'My Account' tab displays the full details of your account with Comodo Accounts Manager. This area also allows you to change your login password.
- The 'Help' tab takes you to Comodo's searchable knowledgebase and troubleshooter at https://support.comodo.com/. If you do not find a solution in our Knowledgebase or Troubleshooter, you can submit a support ticket after registering an account. Registration is free.
- The 'Contacts' tab takes you to the 'Contact Us' page. The 'Contact Us' page contains telephone numbers and email addresses contacting Comodo, purchasing Comodo Products and Services, and getting Product Support.
Reset Forgotten Password
In case if you forget your password you can click the 'Forgot Password' link. The Forgot Password web interface will open.
- Enter your login or email and click 'Submit'
- A confirmation email with a link to re-activate your account, will be sent to the email address you specified during the registration process.
- Once activated, you can log-in into your account by entering your email address in the 'Login' text box, entering your password, and then clicking 'Login'.