How To Add A Role To A New User
To assign a role to a new user
By default a new user does not have any Roles assigned; you can add one by doing the following:
- Log into the admin interface, select the 'Configuration' tab
- Click the 'Users' tab. The list of Users, Roles and Permissions will be displayed.
- To assign a role to a new user, select the 'Roles' folder > click the button
- The 'Grant role to user' window will open.
- Select a role from the drop-down window you will.
| Note: You can assign as many roles to a new user as you wish.
- Click the 'Refresh' button.