How To Cleanup The Installation Processes
The Cleanup button located at the top of 'Computers' tab and allows you to clear all incorrectly completed installation processes.
To cleanup an installation process
- Login to the admin interface and click the 'Computers' tab under the 'Configuration' section (from the Dashboard Navigation panel).
- Click the 'Computers' shortcut in the desktop to open the tab.
- Select a computer with state: Agent is available.
- Click the 'Cleanup' button.
- The 'Perform cleanup?' dialog will appear and offer to reboot the target computer.
- The next step is to select whether the reboot process will be run from the OS installed on the Local Drive or by using WinPE32 / WinPE64
- Select Local Drive if the target machine has an operating system installed on it, otherwise, select the radio button 'WinPE32/64'
- Click the 'Perform cleanup' button to launch reboot.
|Note: The cleanup process can only work when its state is ' Agent is available' and not when 'Host is up and running' and 'Agent is unreachable'.