How To Deploy A Template To Target Computer
Deploying an operating system (ISO) allows you to use a set of previously configured settings, but does not require you to use all of them.
- Log into the admin interface and click 'Install templates' tab under 'Install' section from Dashboard Navigation panel
- To launch a template created for an OS installation, select the one you want to deploy.
- Click 'Run Install' button
- Select a host computer where you want to install the Operating System.
- Click 'Next' to continue the process
- The Install summary interface will open. Check the radio button 'Start now!', then click 'Finish'
- You can view the progress of the installation task on the Information Panel located at the bottom of the interface
To read How to schedule template installation process, click here.
We strongly recommend using each installation template only on groups of computers with the same hardware configuration.