Uninstalling Comodo Programs Manager
- Click Start > Settings > Control Panel
- In the Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs
- In the list of currently installed programs, click Comodo Programs Manager
- Click the 'Remove' button.
- Click Start > All Programs > COMODO > COMODO Programs Manager> Uninstall or Repair.
After preparing your computer, the Comodo Programs Manager uninstallation wizard will be started.
- Click 'Uninstall' to continue. The uninstallation progress will be displayed.
- Once the uninstallation is complete, the application will be removed from your computer and 'Uninstallation Complete' dialog will be displayed.
- Click 'Finish' to exit the wizard.
Comodo Programs Manager User Guide | © 2011 Comodo Security Solutions Inc. | All Rights Reserved.