Restoring Backup of an Uninstalled Program
The 'Make Backup' feature allows you to take a backup of the files, folders, data and registry entries created by a program. When an application is uninstalled, a backup of the uninstalled program is automatically created enabling you to recreate that program with a single click without going through the installation process again.
Note: 'Make Backup' should be selected in the 'Settings' button for creating a backup. Click here to know more about 'Settings'.
To restore a backup of a program
- Click 'Programs' link on the left-hand side navigation.
- Click 'Restore Backup' button on the title bar.
- The backups of the uninstalled programs will be displayed with time and date details of the uninstallation.
- Select the application to be restored in your system.
- 'Restore' and 'Delete' buttons will be enabled.
- Click 'Delete' button to remove the backup of the selected application.
- Click 'Restore' button to restore the selected application in your system.
- Restoration of the selected application is complete and the changes will be active after system reboot message will be displayed.
- Click ' Ok' button to restart the application.
Comodo Programs Manager User Guide | © 2011 Comodo Security Solutions Inc. | All Rights Reserved.