Repairing an Application
An application in the system may not function to its full potential or not work at all if some of the registry keys or its components become corrupted. Comodo Programs Manager allows you to repair the application.
To repair an application
- Click the 'Programs' link on the left-hand side navigation.
- All the applications in the system will be displayed on the right-hand side of the main configuration area.
- Select the program that is to be repaired.
- Click the 'Repair' button.
- The progress of the repair will be displayed.
- The repair of the application will be completed.
Comodo Programs Manager User Guide | © 2011 Comodo Security Solutions Inc. | All Rights Reserved.