Changing/Modifying an Application
Allows you to change the way the selected application's features are installed in your computer. Also allows you to repair or remove it from the computer.
To change/modify a program
- Click the 'Programs' link on the left-hand side navigation.
- All the applications in the system will be displayed on the right-hand side of the main configuration area.
- Select the program whose installed features have to be changed in your system.
Tip: You can select multiple applications to be repaired or modified at once. Hold down the 'Shift' key to select more than one application.
- Click the 'Change' button.
- The wizard for modifying how the features are installed in your computer is displayed.
- Follow the wizard.
Comodo Programs Manager User Guide | © 2011 Comodo Security Solutions Inc. | All Rights Reserved.