Installing GeekBuddy Client
Click on Help link from menu bar and than click on the second button 'Get help from a Geek Buddy'. In this way you will automatically install the GeekBuddy in your system.
To install the GeekBuddy client
- Click the Help link form Comodo Programs Manager main Interface.
- Click the second button from Help window.
- The application detects whether the client is installed in your system. If not, the download will start and the GeekBuddy will safe in your computer.
- After the download, the software will be install. You will receive a message which will show you the loading process.
- After the loading setup, the Installer Window will open.
- Choose your language and click OK.
- Click I Agree after you read Subscriber Agreement for Comodo GeekBuddy.
- Immediately it will launch the GeekBuddy and a message will appear in the right corner of your monitor.
After installation, you can access the Geek Buddy from your desktop shortcut icon and you will automatically launch the application that enabling you to chat with a Comodo Computer Support Technician any time.
In order to get the GeekBuddy services, you need to sign up for a 60 day free trial account.
To sign up for a 60 day free trial
Click on Try it Now button to start the free download the Comodo GeekBuddy trial.
Comodo Programs Manager User Guide | © 2011 Comodo Security Solutions Inc. | All Rights Reserved.