To configure the overall behavior of the application, click on 'General' in the left hand side pane of the 'Options' window. You can make the following settings from the General Settings interface.
- Automatically launch EasyVPN when I log on - Starts EasyVPN whenever you logon to your system.
- Automatically log me in when EasyVPN starts - Logs you into EasyVPN without asking for your username and password whenever you start EasyVPN manually or it automatically starts when you logon to your system.
- Minimize when Windows startup - Minimizes the main interface and displays only the system tray icon when EasyVPN starts automatically whenever you logon to your system.
- Automatically check for updates - Determines whether or not Comodo EasyVPN should automatically contact Comodo servers for updates. With this option checked, the application will automatically check for updates every 24 hours AND every time you start your computer. If updates are found they are automatically downloaded and installed.
You can also manually check for updates and install them at any time by clicking the 'Check now' button.
- Display the time chat messages were sent or received - The date and time at which a message is sent or received by you is displayed beside the message only when this option is selected.
- Show times in my local time zone - The date and time stamps are displayed beside all the chat messages as per your local time zone.
- Show times in time zone of each chat member - The date and time stamps are displayed beside each chat message as per your local time zone of respective participant.
- Store message history on my computer - Saves a log of messages sent and received by you in your computer for review at a later time.
- Show recent messages in new chat window - Opens a new chat window to display the recent offline messages.
- Click 'Apply' for the changes to take effect.
Comodo EasyVPN User Guide | © 2010 Comodo Security Solutions Inc. | All Rights Reserved.