EasyVPN's new application sharing feature allows you to quickly push any application on your computer to the desktop of one of your contacts. Sharing an application means your contact is able to view and interact with any software running on your machine.
This section allows you to configure how application sharing will behave. To learn how to use application sharing, see 'How to share an application with an EasyVPN contact'.
To configure how Application Sharing will perform, click Application Sharing from the left hand side pane. From the interface you can configure:
The Performance slider enables you to set the speed / quality of the Application Sharing sessions when you share an application with another user. Higher the access speed, lower the graphical depth and the display quality and vice-versa.
The View section enable you to choose where the Application Sharing windows will appear when you want to start a session from the chat windows.
You have tree options:
- Center in the chat windows – when you start a Application Sharing session, this will appear in the center of your chat window.
- Right side of the chat window- when you start a Application Sharing session, this will appear in the right side of your chat window.
- Pop-out in a new window - when you start a Application Sharing session, this will appear in a new window.
The Control Mode section enable you to choose what control mode is enable by default when you start a Application Sharing session.
- Interactive Mode - from the start of the session both users, local and the remote user, can control the shared application at the same time.
- Viewer Mode - enable only the local user to control the shared application and the remote user can view the changes.
You can specify a hot key combination to stop the running Application Sharing sessions immediately, The default combination is Ctrl+ A. You can change this combination as you desire.
To set a hot key combination
- Click 'Capture' and enter the key combination in the text box.
- Click 'Apply' for your settings to take effect.
Comodo EasyVPN User Guide | © 2010 Comodo Security Solutions Inc. | All Rights Reserved.