Comodo Time Machine
Adding and Editing Users
To add a new user account
1. Click Settings > User Settings tab.
2. Click the 'Add' button. The Add User dialog will appear.
3. Type the user name and a description for the user in the 'Name' and 'Description' text boxes.
4. Type the preferred password for the new user in the Password text box and retype the same in the Confirm Password text box.
5. Select the functions to be given access to the new user in the 'Options' area.
6. Click OK to save your settings.
Important Note: If you have a dual or multi-boot system, the User account with a specified username and password created in one Operating System will apply to all the Operating Systems with which your computer is bootable - meaning the new user has to enter the same username and password to log into the CTM application even if the computer is booted with different Operating Systems.
To edit an existing user
1. Select the user from the list and select 'Properties'. The User Properties dialog will appear.
2. Make the necessary changes and click OK.
- To delete an user account, simply select the user and click 'Remove'.
- Click 'Save' for your settings to take effect.
- To log off and enable another user to logon, click 'Log Off'. A confirmation dialog will be displayed.
- Click 'Yes'. The application will restart and a log on screen will appear.
The new user can logon with his/her username and password and can access only those functionalities for which they are granted access.