- livePCsupport – livePCsupport is an always-on chat-link to a human support operative who can answer questions, provide guidance and even remote desktop into network machines to help resolve any issues. The livePCsupport button is available right on the CESM Start page and is the quickest, most comprehensive way of getting help issues related to CESM. Please make sure to have your subscriber ID ready. The operator will need this to confirm your account.
- CESM Administrators Guide – This is built into the console and contains detailed advice on every area of CESM. Administrators are advised to consult the guide before contacting support. This guide can also be downloaded in pdf format from http://enterprise.comodo.com/support/user-guides/ComodoESM_User_Guide.pdf.
- Phone Support – The Administrators can call 1-888-256-2608 for phone support.
- Support Ticketing System – Clicking the 'Submit a ticket' link at the Support area in the start page enables the Administrators to submit support tickets at http://support.comodo.com/, after registering for a free account. The tickets will be handled by our professional and experienced product experts.
- Forums – Administrators are also encouraged to register at the Comodo community message boards (Sign up a free account at: http://forums.comodo.com) The message board is created exclusively for our users to discuss anything related to our products and you'll benefit from the expert contributions of developers and fellow users alike.
Comodo Endpoint Security Manager | © 2010 Comodo Security Solutions Inc. | All Rights Reserved.