The trial license allows the management of up to 5 workstations. To extend the number of managed computers an administrator should purchase the load an activate a license for the desired number of managed computers.
To do this, an Administrator should:
1) Purchase a new CESM license by:
- Selecting 'Purchase Online' at the CESM License Upgrade Wizard To open the wizard, select 'Help > Upgrade License...' in the CESM Administrative Console.
- Complete the online order form at https://accounts.comodo.com/esm/management/signup (Click Here for help to complete this form).
2) Load and activate the new license file
- After purchase is complete, load and activate the new license using the CESM License Upgrade Wizard. To open the wizard, select 'Help > Upgrade License...' in the CESM Administrative Console.
To view the current license details an administrator should navigate to: Help > About (See the screenshot below).
Comodo Endpoint Security Manager User Guide | © 2010 Comodo Security Solutions Inc. | All Rights Reserved