'Computer Details' report
If you have not done so already, please initiate this wizard by selecting 'Reports > Computer Details...' from the file menu.
- Your first choice is to choose which machines you wish to generate reports for. You can select individual or multiple endpoints or even the entire domain/workgroup. Individual reports will be generated for all selected machines:
- Each report can also include details of the software that is on the endpoint. Select this checkbox if you want your report to include these details:
- The next screen summarizes the report(s) that you have specified. If it is correct then click 'Next' to begin report generation. Click 'Previous' if you wish to alter any details.
- Once CESM has finished generating the reports you will see a 'Success' message which includes another summary. Click 'Finish' to view the reports.
- The screenshot below shows an example 'Computer Details' report with 'Software Details' included.
- If you generated reports for multiple machines then use the 'Document Map' button at the top-left to navigate the available reports
- Reports can be exported to pdf or excel spreadsheet by clicking the disk button.
Tip: The 'Computers Details' Report can also be generated for a selected endpoint by right-clicking on the endpoint from the Computers window, selecting 'Properties' from the context sensitive menu and clicking the link Show Report at the bottom left corner of the 'Properties' dialog.