The mobile console for the Comodo ESM server provides views of the statuses of antivirus updates, policy compliance and malware detections for all endpoints protected by Comodo Internet Security antivirus and firewall software and managed by Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 2.0 Business Edition. It is used to monitor system status, computer properties and offers an ability to resolve the most common day-to-day issues.
This guide is intended to take you through the mobile console for the Comodo ESM server and is broken down into the following main sections.
- Startup Screen - Allows you to the current running status of the CESM Service.
- Settings Page - Contains connection, application and notification settings required for the application to operate.
- Dashboard Page - Features a set of highly configurable, dynamic tiles that let system administrators create the control panel of their choice.
- Computers Page - Plays a key role in the ESM Administrative Console interface by providing system administrators with the ability to import, view and manage networked computers.
- About Page - Get the information on client version, server version and license information.
- Reports - Generate highly informative, graphical summaries of the security and status of managed endpoints.