Manually Deleting Spam from the QDB
Any spam message, residing in the QDB will be deleted from your mail server after the Hold-Time has elapsed, if left unattended. Optionally, you can use the Delete button to immediately remove any spam messages from your mail server.
To delete spam messages
1. Open the Quarantine Database from the Main Control screen.
2. Make sure you have the correct Email Account selected in the Email Account drop-down control.
3. Select the messages you want to purge. To select more that one messages, press the control key while clicking on messages. To select all messages, press the Select All button.
4. Press the Delete button to remove the selected messages. The next time you access your email, all deleted messages will be removed from your mail server.
5. Press OK to exit the Quarantine Database.
Comodo AntiSpam Guide | © 2010 Comodo Security Solutions Inc. | All Rights Reserved.