How to Subscribe for Periodical Quarantine Report Summary
Comodo Antispam Gateway can periodically generate quarantine reports that are sent to the users. The reports will be sent routinely at the times selected by the user.
|Note: The administrator of your email account should have enabled this
feature for you. If this is enabled, the 'Manage report subscriptions'
icon will be available in the Dashboard under 'Account management'
The Quarantine Report contains a statistical breakdown of the mails that were identified as spam or containing malicious content and were moved to Quarantine automatically by CASG, with the details of sender, receiver, date and attachments. Clicking the subject line in the list will open the respective mail in a new CASG window.
Refer to CASG Reports - An Overview for more details.
The report can be subscribed to be received daily, weekly or monthly.
To configure subscription of the report
Login to the CASG interface
Click Manage report subscriptions icon from the Account management configuration area or click 'Manage report subscriptions' from the Account Management drop-down menu in the menu bar. The 'Manage report subscriptions' interface will be displayed.
- If you want to receive the periodical Quarantine summary reports, ensure that the 'Enabled' check box is selected.
- Leave the 'Send empty' checkbox unchecked if empty reports are not to be sent to recipients.
- Select the frequency of the report to be sent to you from the 'Hour', 'Day of month' or 'Day of week' columns.
- Hour - The reports will be generated and sent at the selected hour of the day or date chosen from 'Day of month' or 'Day of week' columns.
- Day of month - The reports will be generated and sent every day or on the specific day every month chosen at the hour selected from the 'Hour' column.
- Day of week - The reports will be generated and sent every day or on the specific day every week chosen at the hour selected from the 'Hour' column.
- Start date - Displays the start date of the report generation depending on the options chosen.
- Report length – Displays the period of the report that will be generated depending on the options chosen.
- Click 'Save' for your settings to take effect.
- Click 'Reset settings to default' button to configure default report generation period. The report will be generated every 24 hours starting from 00:00 hours.