Using Free Diagnostic Reports
GeekBuddy's free diagnostic report feature will automatically identify problems on your computer and help you to fix them.For example, a report will alert you if you have too many start-up programs (can cause computer slow down); an inefficient registry (can also cause slow down and crashes) or your hard drive contains files that might compromise your privacy. In many cases you will be presented with a simple wizard that will allow you to deal with the issue quickly and easily. If the problem is beyond the scope of Issuer Tracker, you will be offered the opportunity to contact a GeekBuddy representative who will help resolve the issues.
Diagnostic reports can be started in two ways:
When your computer starts, GeekBuddy diagnostics will run a quick system health-check and provide an alert if issues are found:
- Click 'Fix it Now - Live Support' to connect with a GeekBuddy operative who can help you fix the issue.
- Click the 'FREE DIAGNOSTIC Reports' button on the left:
The report will open, listing all detected problems:
Problems are categorized as critical, major, minor and maintenance issues. Click on any issue to view more details.
If you'd like some help, click the 'Fix it Now – Live Support' button to immediately contact a GeekBuddy operative:
- Click 'Ignore all issues' to clear the 'Issues' interface.
- Click 'Ignore this issue' beside a particular entry to disregard a specific problem.
- Click 'Fix it Now – Live Support!' to connect with a GeekBuddy technician who will help resolve the issue.