Viewing Task Manager from Comodo Dragon
The Task Manager allows you to view and control all processes that Dragon is currently running.
- Click the Comodo Dragon icon.
- Select Tools -> Task manager.
- Press Shift + Esc (whilst Dragon is your active application).
The main interface will show you the amount of Memory, CPU and Network traffic that are consumed by these processes.
- Page - Name of the Comodo Dragon process
- Memory - RAM consumed by the process
- CPU - How much CPU processing power is used by the Dragon process
- Network - How much network traffic is being used by that process
Advanced users can add or remove columns to the Task Manager display by right clicking anywhere in the interface:
- To close any open process, simply highlight the process in question and click 'End Process'.
- If you wish to view more granular data about memory usage by Comodo Dragon, click ‘Stats for nerds’.
- The Memory tab will open.