Customizing your Spell Checker
- Navigate to the Comodo Dragon icon at the top-left corner.
- Click 'Settings' > 'Show advanced settings' link.
- Scroll down to the 'Language' section.
- Click 'Language and spell-checker settings'.
- The 'Languages' dialog will be displayed.
- Checkbox 'Enable spell checking' to automatically check your spelling
- Click 'Ok'.
Adding Languages to Reproduce Website In Other Languages
User can add as many languages as he(she) wants if you regularly use the Web in multiple languages.
- Click 'Language and spell-checker settings' button.
- Click 'Add' button, the 'Add language' dialog will open.
- Select the language you need
- Click 'x' for the settings take effect.
- Click 'x' button to delete the chosen language from the language list.
Adding a new word to the dictionary
The following step explain how to add the word(s) you are often use:
- Right-click the word and select 'Add to dictionary'.
Temporarily switch off the spell-checker
You can temporarily disable the spell-checker for the field you are typing in. Follow steps below:
- Deselect 'Enable spell checking'.