Managing your Search Engines
When you use a search engine, Comodo Dragon allows automatically recognizes it and adds to its list of usable search engines. You also can add a new search engine, edit a search engine and remove a search engine from the list of those available. You can also specify which should be your default search engine.
To manually add, edit, remove or make a search engine the default, follow these steps:
- Click the Comodo Dragon icon located at the top-left corner.
- Select Settings -> 'Search' section.
- Click the drop-down menu to view a list of available search engines.
- Click the 'Manage search engines' button to open the Search Engines area. It is interface you will use to edit, remove or make a search engine the default.
To make a search engine by the default, just click on the option.
- To edit an engine, click on the application