Сonfiguring Access Pages Through A Web Proxy
Comodo Dragon allows you to connect via a Proxy server.
You may consider using a proxy for the following reasons:
- To anonymizes your connection to the internet.
- To speed up access to resources.
- To implement access policy to a network (for example, to block undesirable websites).
- To audit usage (for example, to log employee Internet usage).
- To scan traffic for malware prior to it entering or leaving the internal network.
To set proxy connection
- Navigate to the Comodo Dragon icon at the top-left corner.
- Click 'Settings'> 'Show advanced settings' link.
- Scroll down to the 'Network' section.
- Select 'Use this proxy server'.
- Press 'Change proxy settings'.
- 'Connection' tab in 'Internet Properties' dialog will open.
- Press LAN settings button to customize automatic configurations
- Select ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN' and enter the address of the proxy server you wish to use
- Click 'OK' for the setting to take effect.
To cancel your Proxy connection
- Deselect the 'Automatically detect settings' checkbox.
- Click 'Ok'.