Comodo Antivirus for Linux (CAVL) offers complete protection against viruses, worms and Trojan horses for Linux based computers. The software is easy to configure and use and features real-time, on-access and on-demand virus scanning, full event logging, schedules scans and more. The application has an email filtering system that blocks spam, email-borne viruses and other unwanted mail from reaching user's in-boxes. Users can start virus scans immediately by clicking the 'Scan Now' link on the summary screen.
- Detects, blocks and eliminates viruses from desktops and networks
- Constantly protects with Real-Time and On-Access scanning
- Built in scheduler allows you to run scans at a time that suits you
- Isolates suspicious files in quarantine preventing infection
- Daily, automatic updates of virus definitions
- Blocks spam mails
- Detects and blocks emails that contains viruses
This introduction is intended to provide an overview of Comodo Antivirus for Linux. Please use the links below to jump to the section that you need help with.